Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- The Aftermath!

Valiant23

I know there a quite a few of us playing in this; Chess DaMatrix Gaf?* Heniek Doob* - ColU Mr.I* - 6ooner Frisky Washman Deathmask (KC Royal) Galronix Valiant23 Jamiebhoy* Ovalman Slick Mick* - Paul Ross Jomell* - Gazza271 Pokerrich (Betfair name?) PremierBlade Those with an asterisk are sending a sub. I know all of them, but it's not my place to say in the thread, so I'll leave it to the parties involved. First of all, have I missed anyone? If so, please put your PL/Betfair name below. Secondly, this is the itinerary;

6.30pm: Arrival of players, Canapés served and bar open

6.50pm: Welcome by Ben Fried, Head of >Betfair Poker and Martin Muncaster, Head of Commercial at City A.M

7.00pm: Tournament Director to explain rules and structure, play commences.

9.00pm: Break.

9.15pm: Play commences.

11.15pm: Final presentation by >Betfair and City A.M

Speaking for myself and my car-full, I'm hoping to touchdown around 4pm-ish. Does anyone fancy meeting up beforehand and 'meeting and greeting' BEFORE going to the tourney? I know I'd like to relax a little before playing, so if people are up for it perhaps the locals (Milou?, Gazza?, Galronix?) could suggest a meeting point?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.